You may also like...
Subscribe to The Soul of Seoul and be the first to know about new posts, giveaways and more! What are you waiting for? Subscribe Now!
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Hot Spots In Mangwon-dong For Eats & Treats
- Conversations With Koreans: Have You Eaten?
- Taejongdae: A Must See in Busan
- 10 Ways To Enjoy the Han River
- A Baby's First Birthday: Korean Style vs. American Style
- 5 Myths of the Korean Husband
- Bruise Cure = Egg?
- Tong-in Market: Eating on a Budget
- The Top 10 Spring Festivals In Korea
- Moon Bird Only Thinks of the Moon
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My name is Hallie Bradley and I am writer, photographer (most of the time), influencer and dreamer behind The Soul of Seoul. I originally hail from Dayton, Ohio, USA but have called Seoul, Korea my home since 2006. This site shares the sights, sounds and spaces that I have uncovered here in Korea as well as where my multicultural family travels. Culture, traditions and more.
Have a question, comment or want to get in touch?
Email me: email@example.com