Subscribe to The Soul of Seoul and be the first to know about new posts, giveaways and more! What are you waiting for? Subscribe Now!
Top Posts & Pages
- Conversations With Koreans: Have You Eaten?
- 5 Myths of the Korean Husband
- Taejongdae: A Must See in Busan
- 10 Ways To Enjoy the Han River
- Bruise Cure = Egg?
- A Baby's First Birthday: Korean Style vs. American Style
- 10 Things To Do This Winter in Korea
- A Very Complete List Of Must See Spring Festivals In Korea
- The Top 10 Spring Festivals In Korea
- Tong-in Market: Eating on a Budget
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My name is Hallie Bradley and I am writer, photographer (most of the time), influencer and dreamer behind The Soul of Seoul. I originally hail from Dayton, Ohio, USA but have called Seoul, Korea my home since 2006. This site shares the sights, sounds and spaces that I have uncovered here in Korea as well as where my multicultural family travels. Culture, traditions and more.
Have a question, comment or want to get in touch?
Email me: email@example.com