Giveaway: A Hongdae Date With A FREE Hamburg Steak
Byeol Jin’s is a chic eatery near Sangsu Subway Station in the artsy fun Hongdae District in Seoul.
Decorated simply with a few shelves on the walls lined with knick-knacks, wood and iron tables and chairs make a rustic impact against the bright yellow wall in the back. In May, Byeol Jin’s is expanding their the menu to include more steak dishes and their steak dishes are my personal faves. They serve up delicious and intricately planned five course meals for dinner and have simpler a la carte items for lunch and dinner too.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a certain percentage of a sale if you purchase after clicking. These funds go to maintain the site. Thank you for your support.)
If you’re looking for a great date spot or a place to celebrate a special event, this is definitely a restaurant you should check out.
The chef, who is also a friend of my husband which is why I met him, is French trained and really knows his way around the kitchen. He spends hours crafting together meals and lucky for us, having us over for taste tests. The reason I love his steaks so much are because he ACTUALLY knows how to cook one to perfection so that just melts on the tongue. Honestly, I’ve found few places in Korea able to cook up a steak to my picky taste which does not include well-done in the vocabulary.
As a super excited diner at the restaurant, when he mentioned changing up the menu and introducing new items in May, I said he just had to let me help get the word out. More than just the word though, he gave me 10 gift certificates that I get to give to 10 lucky readers!
What Is Up For Grabs: TEN gift certificates for 1 FREE Hamburg Steak meal from Byeol Jin’s in Hongdae, Seoul, Korea. Tickets will be valid at Byeol Jin’s in Hongdae, Seoul, Korea until March 31, 2017.
How Many Winners: 10 winners, each get ONE gift certificate
Time Frame: April 27, 2017 ~ May 2, 2017
To Enter: Leave your name and email address & like The Soul of Seoul on Instagram to enter. Get more entries by liking the Facebook Page, referring friends and more.
To learn more about the Byeol Jin’s, check out their website.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize is 1 gift certificate for a FREE Hamburg Steak meal at Byeol Jin’s Bistro. No other prize or compensation is included. Byeol Jin’s provided me the opportunity to give away these gift certificates to my readers. If Byeol Jin’s does not fulfill your prize, The Soul of Seoul and its owner are not responsible for prize fulfillment (i.e., The Soul of Seoul will not buy you any Hamburg Steak at Byeol Jin’s).
- Open to individuals 18 years or older; void where prohibited.
- Winners names and email address will ONLY be shared with the management at Trickeye in order for them to get the tickets to YOU.
- One entry per person; unless entrant fulfills optional entry, in which case two entries total per person are permitted.
- Giveaway ends May 2, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. Seoul time. Winners will be selected randomly and notified via the e-mail provided by The Soul of Seoul (i.e., the e-mail you used for the mandatory entry) within one week of the giveaway ending.
- Winner agrees to allow The Soul of Seoul to share his/her e-mail address and first and last name to Byeol Jin’s for fulfillment of the prize.
- Prize unclaimed after 5 days from notification is forfeited and The Soul of Seoul reserves the right to select another winner.
- The Soul of Seoul reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time.
Disclosure: No compensation was received to facilitate this giveaway. The Soul of Seoul is not associated with the company above and is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill prize obligations. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. If you have any questions or are a brand/company and would like to work with The Soul of Seoul, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org