Capture the Colour Contest
Hedger’s Abroad, a blogging duo, nominated me for the Capture the Colour Contest! How nice of them. I enjoy their take on Korea as much as I hope they enjoy mine. The contest is hosted by Travel Supermarket and the rules are pretty simple:
1. Publish photos that best represent 5 colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and White.
2. Help spread the word of the contest by nominating 5 other bloggers.
3. Email or tweet Travel Supermarker to let them know that you have joined the contest.
4. Check their twitter account to see who wins!
Click here for full details and rules.
Gyeongbukgung Palace in the Fall, Seoul, Korea
Graffiti Art in Mullae-dong, Seoul, Korea
Painting in Hongdae, Seoul, Korea
The Dragon’s Head lantern in the Lotus Lantern Parade, Seoul, Korea
Gilsangsa Temple’s 1000 Seated Buddhas, Seoul, Korea
Here are my nominations in no particular order:
1. Spit on the Street: The blogger has became a friend in real life recently and her photos are just gorgeous!
2. Kids Fun in Seoul: I don’t have any kids, but I appreciate some great info and photos on this site.
3. Travel-Stained: Some good friends who have traveled around the world and seen some amazing places.
4. m.y.b.a.c.k.y.a.r.d in 52 weeks: Taking some great photos around Korea for 52 weeks.
5. The Groovy Bow Sequence Goes South Korea: I’ve been enjoying some great shots on this site recently.
Good luck all!