You may also like...
- Next story Sung Nam Moon & Hyo Young Kim of Every Single Day
- Previous story Changgyeong Palace and Cherry Blossom Delight
Subscribe to The Soul of Seoul and be the first to know about new posts, giveaways and more! What are you waiting for? Subscribe Now!
Top Posts & Pages
- Conversations With Koreans: Have You Eaten?
- 11 Hot Spots In Mangwon-dong For Eats & Treats
- Taejongdae: A Must See in Busan
- 10 Ways To Enjoy the Han River
- 5 Myths of the Korean Husband
- A Baby's First Birthday: Korean Style vs. American Style
- Mangwon Traditional Market's Good Eats
- Bruise Cure = Egg?
- Tong-in Market: Eating on a Budget
- What You Should Eat At Gwangjang Traditional Market
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
My name is Hallie Bradley and I am writer, photographer (most of the time), influencer and dreamer behind The Soul of Seoul. I originally hail from Dayton, Ohio, USA but have called Seoul, Korea my home since 2006. This site shares the sights, sounds and spaces that I have uncovered here in Korea as well as where my multicultural family travels. Culture, traditions and more.
Have a question, comment or want to get in touch?
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org